A-List Artist Page with Biography, Soundcloud and You Tube streams imbedded, and booking contact form.
1. What is an artist page?
An artist page in the artist section of the DeeJay Booking platform includes the DJ/Producer/Artist's biography, pictures and embedded Sound Cloud and You Tube embedded streams to showcase live performances and promote upcoming deejay mixes and music releases.
2. Why do you need an artist page?
By having an artist page, you have established yourself as a professional artist among others in our platform. This will also enhance your profile visibility. Our promoters normally take a look at the artist catalogue to select their desired artist, in our search engine, which means that your profile too, will be visible to those promoters.
Moreover, by creating your artist page on DeeJay Booking, you have acquired the following benefits
- INBOUND Booking management: You are entitled, but not obliged, to add our general contact firstname.lastname@example.org as your Agency contact on your social media pages and website. Our representatives will then handle any incoming requests on your behalf and take care of any administration, contracting, invoicing and all type of deal negotiations, logistics handling and more to make sure that your bookings are managed and administrated in the most professional way possible.
- Social media marketing: Our team will write a blogpost to announce that you have joined the platform, linking the blog post content to your EPK / artist page. The blogpost will be posted in our news section and shared on our social media platforms. You may want to speak to our Digital Marketing team first and opt to invest an additional budget to boost your post in order to reach a wider audience of promoters.
- Newsletter Campaign: You can ask our Marketing Team to include your Blogpost in one of our monthly newsletter.
3. How do i claim my artist page ?
To apply for representation via Deejay Booking platform its best to send us your complete Electronic Press Kit for evaluation.
Please allow a couple of days for our team to analyse your profile and get back to you.