The single “It’s all about me”, a co-production between Jay Lumen and Green Velvet which was released on the latter’s Relief Records last week has reached the Top ten of 3 different Beatport charts. In the first week after it’s release Jay’s remix entered the Techno chart at No.8 , the original version is in the Tech House Top 10 at No.2 and Cajmere‘s remix is on No.4 in the Deep House chart.
The fans are constantly praising the co-production creation on the social networking sites with quotes like:
– “Jay Lumen and Green Velvet… What an amazing combo”
– “wow two of my favourite DJs”
– “killer tunes from two legends”
– “release of the year, can’t stop listening to”
– “Jay’s remix is unbelievably killer, original is perfect too”