British producer and DJ Billy Kenny is widely accustomed to the lower, more aggressive frequencies in the amalgamation between UK Garage, House and Techno. His hit track “Work” has reigned the bass heavy side of festivals ever since it’s release in August 2014 and continues to do so while more recent releases on Dirtybird, Sweat It Out and his co-run imprint “This Ain’t Bristol” circulate the globe.
Hailing from Leeds, Billy now resides just across the channel in Germany although his sound still remains more Radio 1 than Berghain. This prolific writer now has to be seen as one of the most influential ambassadors in Germany for the sound he represents, despite the fact that over the last year he’s been touring more than ever across five continents.
– UK/EU tour: various available: February 9 to February 28
– Summer tour: various available: please contact for exact availability
– Martin Solveig “Places” (Billy Kenny Remix) out this month
– Just A Groove (Interscope) out in March
– Billy Kenny & Friends EP out in April